Re: Rebadged Chevy's

"Daniel R. Przybylski" <danp@domain.elided> wrote:---
>Would that be worse than the rebadged Fiats that they are selling now?
>At least Camaros and Corvettes have rear wheel drive.

Rebadged FIATs? But these cars are really good. OK I'll take the rebadged
FIAT over an Alfa if it means I won't have to change donuts, change
suspension straps, and have to look at misaligned doors.

Just look at the Milano Gold in stock form. Compare that to a 1996 155 16V
Sport. What a difference! Luckily I lowered my Milano and put on some
cool wheels (and cool lights 8-) ).

I love those "rebadged FIATs". They're awesome! FWD rules! After a long
drive in the 155, it really takes some time for me to get used to the
Milano. One is smooth and has an ultra quick steering. The other leans and
vibrates.

Zamani
'87 Milano Gold (cool but old)
'96 155 V6 (the cool car)