New Alfa Co. in USA for existing dealer

> This may be premature, but  does anyone have any thoughts on what will
> happen to the existing authorized Alfa service centers when (and if) Alfa
> returns to the U.S.? Will they be permitted to do warranty work on new
> Alfas? Will they want to? Will Mastro in Tampa be allowed to display the
> Cross and Serpent out front as it does now? Will Basically Italian, my
> beloved shop in Irving, Tx., still have access to OEM parts?
> And what about Naomi?
>
> Mike Trimble
> Denton,Texas

We are curious and not very worried. Hopefully, existing
dealers will get some
shot at the franchise, but it will be interesting to see how
it's handled. A long way off I'm sure. Sine we are Subaru
also, (GM bought some a while back)
maybe we have an edge. Canada has Saturn/Subaru/Isuzu
stores... who knows?

Meanwhile, my biggest Alfa concern is getting caught up on
these orders that need to go out. :)
- --
*Bill Harkell				           *
*Internet Manager				   *