Re: How do I make my Spider exhaust note throatier?

Ken, you can remove the center muffler and replace it with either  a straight
pipe or a glass pack muffler, ala cherry bomb.  This sounds REALLY nice.
Next, replace the rear muffler with the ANSA sport muffler.  AR Ricambi sells
a sport rear muffler with dual tips that sounds nice, too.  But, I have had
rubbing problems with it and am about to replace it with the ANSA sport..   If
you are really courageous you can replace the whole exhaust system with a
custom built one using 2 1/4 or 2 1/2 inch pipe and use a good quality
universal turbo muffler from Walker or Borla.

Rob Murphy
90 Spider