What's this got to do with Alfa's return

     Giovanni now writes:

     >Kevin: Oh yeah those cars are real sportsters. Good Value! BS! Those
     >cars are status symbols, they buy cause that's what their friends
     >drive. Be real, every car maker in the world now builds cars that
     >are more than acceptably reliable, there has got to be more than
     >that.

     Who ever said any of the cars mentioned were "sportsters" ? Not me.
     Everybody buys them becuase that's what their friends drive ? What are
     you drinking ? Every car maker in the world now builds cars that are
     more than acceptably reliable ? Read Consumer Reports or better yet go
     out and spend all that money Mayer Brown's paying you a Daewo, I'll
     pass. Meanwhile don't hold your breath for a 145 rather find a nice
     GTV-6 and enjoy it.

     Kevin Fillip
     Dallas, TX

     '91 164