Re: 67 gtv questions

I would say leave the master cylinder and single booster of the 67 as
is until the car has been road tested. I did the slightly more radical
brake upgrade on my 67 GTV, which is to use the Milano/GTV6 Brembos
with custom vented rotors. Pedal effort was only a little bit higher.
There was also no need to rebalance the brakes F/R as the sticky
modern tires and upgraded front brakes just transfer more weight to
the front. Upgrading the rear brakes would have been a mistake.

I would definitely go with adjustable upper arms. What you can do is
have the front end aligned for the street, and mark the arms with paint.
Before each track event, dial in some more negative camber, then dial
it back out afterwards. As to the alignment specs, a camber of -0.5 to
- -1.0 will work on the street. This will be OK in time trials, but you
might want more, say -1.5 to -2.0. You can also dial in more caster.
This increases straight line stability at the expense of slightly
higher steering effort. I think mine is at 2.0 to 2.5 degrees caster.
The toe-in can be left at stock specs. You can get a digital camber
gauge for about $200. When it comes to racing, tools are a bottomless
pit. ;=)