My take on the GM-Fiat thing

I'm damn excited.  It was just yesterday that I was wandering around a
BMW lot considering buying a new 323.  Now I don't have to.  :)

Yes, GM has produced some real stinkers in the past, but please name one
car company that hasn't?  And they've produced some real interesting
cars in the past few years.  The C5 'Vette is a damn good sports car,
for a lot less than its performace would suggest.  The Caddy 32-valve V8
is a real gem of a motor.  And the new Impala platform is superbly
executed for a family car.

Plus, good times may be shortly here.  It is an open secret that GM is
developing rear wheel drive platforms for its upscale models, to go
after BMW and Mercedes, and now Ford/Lincoln/Jag.  With platform
sharing, new RWD Alfas may be in our driveways sooner than expected.

Anyway, sign me up for a Alfa Red 156.

I was hunting through Alfa's corporate site, does the 156's 'Q system'
refer to AWD?  Please say it does.  :)

Peter