Re: another one bites the dust cont'd.

In a message dated 3/14/00 6:35:04 AM Central Standard Time,
rodneygt@domain.elided writes:

<< Also, at what price is the salvage in a total loss claim usually
available? >>

First, as in all things financial, it is negotiable. Some companies will go
with a flat rate of 15 to 20% of the payout. When my 84 Quantum was totaled
around four years ago I paid the highest amount the company was offered by
one of it's junk yards. By the way, their initial offer was $980 for the car,
by giving them references of shops and dealers the settlement was $2100.

John Katos