another one bites the dust cont'd.

I mentioned that yesterday my milano rear-ended by drunken driver, asked for
help on negotiating price with the insurance company and noted that I am now
Looking For Another.  (Thanks Brian Shorey for the page from "The Sports Car
Market Letter" price guide).  Additional help on these matters is still
requested.

My milano has a momo steering wheel and shift nob.  I want to keep these
items but do not have a stock wheel (or knob) as replacements.  If anyone is
parting a milano (or otherwise has these parts), please let me know your
price.  I need them ASAP.

Also, at what price is the salvage in a total loss claim usually available?

Thanks
Rodney
Hattiesburg, MS