Alfa UK

Alfas in Europe appear to have followed the trend somewhat,
new cars look to be much better... Comments from our
European and the market neighbours??

All I can say is that I am sorry you do not get the new breed of Alfa,s
in the US.

They are great looking cars and as a gauge of the improvements that have
been made is the number you see on the roads.  It is a long time since I
have seen so many around the roads in the UK were as before they were
few and far between, remnants of the rusting Sud reputation (13TI  best
car I have ever had I might say).

Maybe the new alliance with GM may give them the opportunity to market
the full range in the US (if your lucky) as I think all of them would
comply with your emissions reg's.  The opportunity to own a 156
selespeed, which I have only test driven, would be great.

Regards

David

91 164 Lusso
Alfasud 13TI