Re: Autocrossin' Duetto

Well, if you ingest the LSD instead of installing it in your car, you'll be
WEARING the cones instead of driving around them. ;=) Yes, putting an LSD
in the car will limit wheel spin. Autocrossing is all about hard cornering
in the lower gears where you have the most torque available at the wheels.
The heavier rear bar won't do you much good without the LSD. Short of that
you might try lowering the rear tire pressures a bit, and tightening that
loose nut behind the wheel! ;=)

In other parts of the world, autocrossing is like what we call motocrossing,
but with cars instead of dirt bikes: http://www.iol.ie/~jordane/autocross.htm

The most comparable event to US autocrossing would be called a gymkhana.

Like drag racing, the US is probably doing most of the parking lot
autocrossing.