Autocrossin' Duetto

Yesterday had the opportunity to autocross the Doo-etto. First time in 10+
yrs of wonership I've driven it in full-out legal anger (took that long to be
fixed safe enough to drive at full tilt). Anyway, my times were hampered
mightily by two things:

1. Driver (what a complete and utter chicken -not to be confused with an
"udder chicken")

2. Inside (to the turn) rear tire spinning madly on tight turns (which on an
autocross is most)

Will an application of LSD help the driver and car? But will my times drop as
well?!
Will I care? What if I just put in the Limited slip rear end and skip the
drugs?

Car has Ricambi sport springs front and rear plus old Konis set firm. Tires
are Yokohama Avids. I don't want an autocross machine out of this but
wouldn't mind being able to get the power down more effectively...

I have heard not to use a larger rear bar on the 105. Any real world
experience w/larger bar?

One last stupid question... is there much autocrossing going on outside the
US? I never hear of it... Is it our own weird motorsport?

Michael Williams
DSARC, ARA

69 1750 Spider Veloce (corners like a dog scratchin' his stomach)
85 Transaxual GTV6

End of alfa-digest V7 #1439