More GM/FIAT/ALFA remarks

"The deal covers Fiat's Alfa Romeo and Lancia brands. It does not include
Fiat's other companies, Ferrari and Maserati."

OH, Crap! I thought we'd be seeing Feeeerrari in NASCAR soon. I'll add my
vote of worry over GM having ANYTHING to do with selling Alfas in this
country. Ford and Daimler Chrysler are the class acts in US automaking at the
present... but we must give them a chance. If I can just buy one (perhaps off
the ol' GM website) and never return to the dealer I'd be a happy man...

Michael Williams
DSARC, ARA

69 1750 Spider Veloce
85 Transaxual GTV6 (soon to have it's second transaxle transplant)