RE: Average Time in Bodyshop?

Lawrence,
How about eight years? That's how long my GT Junior has been away. There are
lots of reasons/excuses in my case, and I'm probably not the one to give you
advice about avoiding delays, but I'd advise you to keep in touch. Gently but
firmly make it clear that you'd like to get on the road. Ask the shop to tell
you their schedule and, if it's acceptable to you, hold them to it. Call often.
This now seems to be working for me. I expect to see my car finished in about
two months.

Hopefully,
Bob Abhalter
Grand Rapids MI