Average Time in Bodyshop?

My GTV is in the bodyshop for some minor surgery (1 rocker, 1 fender repair
section, a wheel arch to bumper section, and a little bit around the
windshield) and a basecoat/clearcoat paint job.  The car has been in the
shop for about two months, and has received about 2 hours of attention.  I
was quoted a month turnaround time.  We've had fantastic weather, and I
don't have a classic car to drive.  I am intensely frustrated, but I don't
think the time scales I'm experiencing are out of the ordinary.  For those
that have given their cars up to bodyshops, how long does it usually take?
I'm not going to rush or threaten them, but I really want my car back so I
can get it back on the road.  Thanks in advance.

Lawrence Gowin
International Engineering
Level (3) Communications
lawrence.gowin@domain.elided