ALFA IS RETURNING TO USA

HOT NEWS ALFISTI! I am writing this while listen to the conference of the
FIAT Auto/GM share swap.

Cantrella announced his hopes that Alfa Romeo would now return to North
America!

Later in the conference they said they will be pursuing bring Alfa back to
North America very aggressively!

When asked about the Lancia & FIAT brands returning. He responded "We WILL
start with Alfa Romeo" that they want to see if Alfa Romeo is successful 1st.
The cars you will be see will be "Red Roadster." It is quite clear now that
Alfa Romeo is coming back to North America and the announcement of when seems
only a formality. It looks like they are going to challenge Porsche, BMW,
Mercedes with a Spyder.

Think of it Alfa's available with GMAC leasing programs & Extended Warranties
and a dealer network that already in place. I suspect it will be through
Cadillac dealers. As long as it is done better than the way Chrysler treated
Alfas when they had them.

Great Day for Alfisti.