coolant in interior of 164

I've already checked Colin's 164 page but was unable
to find anything on this matter. I'm leaking anti
freeze coolant in my 164's driver's and passenger's
wheel well. I smell coolant when I put my a/c on vent.
My windshield fogs up with this coolant when the car
is at rest with the a/c off.  Collectively, what is
this problem? Is it the stepper motors again? How much
will an Alfa dealer charge for this? Frankly, I'm
starting to get tired of these problems.

Danny
91 164L
136k
Dallas, Texas