Re: Audi TT versus new GTV V6

Sorry to say, but when speaking of sound engineering principles, quoting the
British is really not helping your argument.

I don't know if you've driven the "new" GTV V6, but it's not new, it's not
very comfortable, and it's really not that well designed.  Those are my
opinions, but I've driven them fairly extensively (along with the "new"
Spider) and have found them fun to drive, but not all that fun.

I think the design kills me, like a Fiat X1/9 all grown up.