Is my 1990 Spider CD ready?

I recently purchased a radio from a 1993 Spider that has the anti-theft
feature and is compatible with the Alfa trunk mounted CD unit.  Once I
install the new radio, will my 1990 Spider Graduate series 3 car be CD
ready?  I have the updates of the series 4 cars (Motronic FI, electric
radiator fan, etc), so I may possibly have the wiring for the CD already.
There is a coupler in my trunk that is not plugged into anything that has
three wires, but this may be for the power antenna which I do not have (any
ideas what this wire is for?).  Any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.  Also, if anyone knows where I can buy the Alfa CD trunk unit
please let me know.  TIA.

Ken Ross