Re: A/C preventing install of new footwell speaker - help

Ken,

Trust me, you don't want to hassle with moving the A/C.  Typically, you'll
find that the 4th screw (which would be covered by the A/C) is not in place.
Pull the other three, and you should be able to remove the grill and
speaker.  It might take a little wiggling, though...

Hal