Zat's 1972 Alfa Sud in the USA

I think we need to clear some of the facts up about this 1972 Sud.
If you go to Tom's site it will come up with a blank screen.
Pan to the right and you will start to see the pictures. The Suds are
haft way down the page. Graham is right that the 1972 Suds are very
rear and came with I think he said a 1.1. But, this little beast probably
came that way, but engine #00001 is now a 1.3. Not sure if the factory
bored it out or Tom.

http://www.alfaheaven.com/AHI_Text_Pages/AHIcars2.html

Copied from the site:
1972 Alfasud TI #500003 engine #00001 red, yellow/black, first of production,
EPA car, race prepared by factory, restored, vintage eligible, many N.O.S. spares,
extra engine, last raced 1985, SCCA homologation.

Hope this helps,
Jim T.
1991 Alfa Romeo 164
1984 Alfa Romeo Sprint QV 1.5l