RWD vs FWD - I go both ways!! :-D

        RWD
    '69 GTV - wife's & currently sleeping :-( Set up for auto-crossing
    '83 GTV6 - my *low* mileage car w/ only 366,000 (s)miles

        FWD
    '91 164S - great for one day 860 mile round trip runs to Austin, also very
fun and fast through the mountains, doesn't make owner (wife) nervous like GTV6
at lesser speeds does!

All of the above Alfas have their own unique personality and driving
characteristics, but I have no plans to throw any of them out of the garage just
because of the location of the drive wheels! Just keep 'em turnin'!

Lusting after a 156 Selespeed or 4WD!!

'nardo "why limit the possibilities" zelazninni
b:d+z
Alpine, Brewster County, Texas USA
  Animated global position (~2:30 load @ 28.8):
     http://clubs.hemmings.com/texashillcountryaroc/alpine_zoom.htm