Re: Subject: Italians, Sex, & cars

http://www.the-times.co.uk/news/pages/tim/2000/03/09/timfgneur01002.html

I read somewhere that the reason Spiders have the weird stickshift
location is to allow the owner to get it out of the way so they can,
well, er, DO IT in the car. And I can personally attest that it is a
genius in design. In fact, with all this talk about "why the hell
doesn't Alfa come back to NA" - my idea (I'm an advertising Art
Director) is to use this very unique brand proposition to market Alfas
here. A tagline like "Do it the Italian Way" etc. Excuse me while I take
my medication....

Sid
91 Spider Veloce
ITSAFUN