Broken Axle

I was able to remove both axles from my 91 Spider by reversing the brake rotors
and using them as a reversing hammer, they came right out after about 5 hits.

Before I took the axle tube off I would try to fish it out with a soft wire made
into a hangmans tyoe noose. They are not in there tight. You will need a long
screw driver to lift up on the end of the axle and put the wire aound the stub,
using the screw driver to tighten the noose on the axle. Use the screw driver to
wiggle the axle shaft as you pull it out. I've done this many years ago on an
old Ford.

If it doesn't work then remove the axle tube.

Ralph Fetsch
Cordova, TN
91 Spider Veloce w/auot 170,000+ miles
64 Giulia 1600 Spider