Parting Out Duetto

Hi all'

     It is with a heavy heart that I must abandon my project of restoring my
1968 Duetto.  I just got back from the body shop where my body man and I
realized the rusty undercarriage is too far gone.  Here's the low-down:

Top - poor
Seats - burgundy, poor
Door panels - burgundy, good
Tail light - near perfect
Hood - mint
Trunk lid - small dent with a little surface rust
Doors - very good
Engines - I have two 1600s

I also have brand new rear quarter panels and rocker panels from Wolf Steel
and a new dash cap, leather shift bag and handbrake bag.

Let me know if there are any other parts you might need...odds are I
probably have it.  Whatever isn't picked up by fellow digesters will be
auctioned off on Ebay.

Tony Zacconi
Ottawa Ontario, Canada