ATTENTION ALL 1972-74 GTV OWNERS

We all love our GTVs, whether for their styling, performance, handling or
countless of other reasaons. The April 2000 issue of Grassroots Motorsports
has a great article on our cars. I have been compiling a register of 1972-74
USA only GTVs for many years, trying to establish how many were built and how
many remain. The register is also a good reference tool for all owners, to
confirm engine #s, original color or a host of other interesting information.
Recently, I connected (discretely) a PO to a current owner and they
personally exchanged info. The previous owner, with the concern of a parent
was happy to hear the car was well and being enjoyed. I also have an original
window sticker sent in by a PO to give to the person who registers that
particular car. Many of you have registered your cars as I recognize your
names on the digest.
Any of you who have not, please take a few moments to do so, info needed:
    Serial #, Date of Manufacture(from DS door jamb), Color IN/OUT, your name
& email & State of residence. If you have any questions contact me off line at
AMGALFA@domain.elided
THANK YOU
Alex Gouras
1972-74 GTV 2000 USA