re: Sud Sprint and Sud for sale in USA

Hi all

Dave Johnson wondered:

> Now I wonder how you would insure a car which technically does not exist
> here?

That's an easy one. It's an Alfa Sprint Veloce (rest of world name for
Sud sprint, US name for Alfetta GT(V)). It even looks enough like the 116
series car not to attract a second glance. Depending what model Sud, you
may need to import some badges from UK/AU/EU/?? to complete the picture,
but it's not a major issue.

Not that I'm advocating trying to pull the wool over an insurance
company's eyes. But on the other hand, they've tried to do it to me
often enough.

Tony
1985 Alfa 90 2.5i
The Alfa 90 Page http://www.geocities.com/t.lupton

- --
Tony Lupton                            *    Astracon (Australia) Pty Ltd
Project Manager, Learning Products  *    *  10/303 Coronation Drive
Email: t.lupton@domain.elided         *   PO Box 1656
Phone: +61 7 3368 6926                      Milton Qld 4064
Mob:   +61 413 208 743                *     Australia
Fax:   +61 7 3368 6999