re: Sud Sprint and Sud for sale in USA

In AD-V7 # 1426 Joe Elliott wrote:

> I believe that there are two Suds (for sale?) on Tom Zat's Alfa Heaven web
> page.  One's a Sprint coupe (GTV6 lookalike).  I assume that they are
> US-legal, but I happen to know of another Sud, in my neck of the woods,
> that has a proper USA title and may be for sale, I need to get back to the
> owner.I believe that there are two Suds (for sale?) on Tom Zat's Alfa Heaven
web
> page.  One's a Sprint coupe (GTV6 lookalike).  I assume that they are
> US-legal, but I happen to know of another Sud, in my neck of the woods,
> that has a proper USA title and may be for sale, I need to get back to the
> owner.

Ah, yes I did notice that one also, but I did not mention it in my post because
I was not 100% sure it was a Sud Sprint and not an early Alfetta (I find Alfa's
model nomenclature confusing, especially for the USA cars).  It does look like
the Sud Sprint as it lacks the split in the rear side window which allows the
front portion to be rolled down on a GTV6.  As for the other Sud you mentioned
for sale, where is it - Ohio?  Please do let us know more details when you find
them out.  Although I will be sure to let Andrew Watry have first option since
he posted the original question :).  Now I wonder how you would insure a car
which technically does not exist here?

Thanks,

Dave J.
1982 GTV6 (resting)