Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City

In a message dated 03/08/2000 3:40:43 PM Central Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<<
 Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 13:40:45 EST
 From: TMurray845@domain.elided
 Subject: Re: Piston Pin Bushings

 In the rebuilding process I am going with 10.1 pistons and wonder if I
should
 replace the Piston Pin Bushings in the rods.  The Motor has 78K on it and I
 am turning the crank 10K.  They don't seem to have any play.  I ordered the
 new bushings from IAP and they are back ordered.  I don't want to wait weeks
 to get them.  I was going to replace them out of precaution.  Does anyone
 have any experience with badly worn Piston Pin Bushings?  Sperry had done
the
 head and I am ready to get up and running again, but don't want to jump the
 gun if it would be a mistake not to wait.
 Any advise would be appreciated.
 Thanks
 Stan
 77 Spider