US Suds

Subject line could be a come-on for Tide (or Budweiser).
Come out to Orygun for the Convention and you're likely to see Doug Zaitz'
Sud.  He had to have one to go with his Montreal, Milano, Jr. (Sr.) Z, 164
(in pieces), Spider (sold to Dad) and Sprint.  Some guys gotta have one of
everything.  Doug's car is legally (?) licensed in Oregon with vanity plate
that reads NOTAVW.  The first time I saw it I thought it was an early
Scirocco.
I thought there was a Sud being driven on the right Coast also.

Gordy
on the Edge of Seattle
87 Spider VELOCE
NWARC