FS: Milano Anti-Roll Bars

front bar is from Ricambi - 29mm
	 and has two orange bushings with it
	(I have no idea of the bushing quality)
rear bar is from IAP - 27mm

These are not stock sizes.  However, I can't say those measurements
are perfectly accurate b/c I lost my micrometer (bizaare gardening
accident) and made those measurements with a ruler and a pair of ekg
calipers. These bars came with my sig.other's Milano, but she's
decided she doesn't want them (Konis, springs, and torsion bars are
enough for her).  These bars have never been installed.  We would like
$100 each plus shipping, and I can ship UPS fairly easily. I have no
problem splitting them up to two different homes.

If I can find my mircometer I'll get an accurate measurement if
someone wants one, otherwise I think my measurement must be pretty close.

Jonathan
303/ 561 - 4761
- --
The Fiat RN is Really Jonathan Drout