How Do I Upgrade From 2 to 4 Speakers in Spider

ken,

an idea i had wanted to pursue in my 78 was to build a box that fit
behind the seats on the shelf.  the box would be contoured to fit flushly
along where it meets with the shelf, flat on the top, and would have the
speakers angled slightly to funnel sound as much in between the seats
(not toward their backs) as possible.  the unit would then plug in to
jacks under the carpet for easy removal, and the whole thing would not
permanently compromise the car's design.  but, this was an idea i had
when i first got the car and before i decided that the only real musical
piece worth listening to is the type you can clearly hear over the
rushing of the wind.  so far the only piece up the standard is the weber
dual symphony in g

best,
ascher
      ascher@domain.elided