Re: Spider alternator output

Ed,

I don't have alternator info for you (though I'm sure someone else must), but
I believe that your headlights are switched directly, without relays.  If
this is the case, and you're thinking about upping the wattage a bit, I would
DEFINATELY put a relay in to do the switching.  You'll save the switch this
way.

Hal