Spider alignment

I just put new tires on my '74 Spider and am looking to get the alignment
taken care of. I'm curious about what the collective thought is on caster
angles. One book I have states that the 1750 and 2000 Spiders spec at
1.30deg. Is this considered the best setting? I'm thinking handling and
steering quality here and am wondering if there is a better setting. My
inclination however would be to tighten things up a bit but there isn't
really much room here to play before you move into the negative area....

Thoughts? What settings are the autocross folk using?

Thanks a lot,

Ed