Revenge of the Alfasud !

Re my posting on Alfa Sud,  in No.1415 John wrote "Sure the Alfasud is a =
Alfa. Pity even the new Alfas don't feel as good, but I'm sure they'll =
last a little longer. I can't remember the last time I saw an Alfasud on =
the road other than Alfaday."  Then in No.1417 Scott wrote "By the way,  =
over here in Oz, the weather's temperate enough to rust the old Alfas a =
little slower, so there are plenty of Alfasuds still belting around =
Melbourne's sunny streets."

On this, I guess that here in NZ you probably see  more Alfasuds still =
running around there than you do 105s or Alfettas. Many of the old 105s =
and 116s have rusted away now, mainly leaving those small numbers cared =
for by enthusiasts.   Same goes for the 'sud, I guess, but there do seem =
to be more of those still actively out on the streets. Let's face it, they =
all rust like billio, 105, 116, Alfasud...... all fragile, none better or =
worse than the other in that regard.   Damn shame.

Regards all,=20
\Graham in NZ.=20
GTV, Alfetta GT, 3 x Alfa Sud