Re:dealing with the dealer installed air-conditioning

First, Thanks to all for the response on taking out the water pump, backing
out the two bottom studs was the answer, I replaced the right side stud with
a 6X25mm hex head bolt with two washers (per Wes Ingram) This whole process
has been made tremendously hard by the dealer installed air-conditioning unit
and associated fabrication. What a pain!!!!!!! When I went to install the new
fan I found that the blades would hit the double crank pulley,(installed also
by the genius dealer). Had to go and dig up the old pump and finally figured
out that they had also fabricated an aluminum extender for the fan to place
it out from the pulley. Now it is very close to the radiator which could be a
good thing but I will have to be very careful and modify the new fan shroud
carefully to miss all of this extra stuff. I expect to have this project
about finished tomorrow so does anybody have some good tips on filling up the
radiator and cooling system. Thanks, Norm.