Re: digest acronyms

There must be a collection of these on the web, but I can't put my
finger on the URL right now. Here's a few popular ones for automotive
use:

AFAIK - As far as I know
AFU - See SNAFU
ALFA - Always looking for another ;=)
BTW - By the way
DPO - Dreaded previous owner
IMO - In my opinion
IMHO - In my humble opinion
IMNSHO - In my not so humble opinion
JIT - Just in time (corporate speak)
FUBAR - Fu**ed up beyond all recovery
FWIW - For what it's worth
FYI - For your information
LOL - Laughing out loud
PO - See DPO ;=)
R&R or R/R - Removal & replacement
ROTFL - Rolling on the floor laughing
ROTFLMAO - Rolling on the floor laughing my a** off.
SNAFU - Situation normal, all fu**ed up
YMMV - Your mileage may vary (std disclaimer)

Just to show you this is a serious business (not), the folowing are actual
acronyms:

PCMCIA - People can't memorize computer industry acronyms
PERL - Practical extraction and report language
PERL - Pathologically eclectic rubbish lister (from the author)
TWAIN - Tool without an interesting name

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming...