Milano/75: Erratic Blinker

Hi Guys,

	I was recently surprised with an erratic right rear blinker. Although
it still blinked I had an issue with the frequency at which the blinker
operated (4X, can you say riceboy?).
	I thought it was just the normal dirty contacts at the connectors
problem. This usually happens on a wet day. However, cleaning them alone
did not help. So I unbolted the 5 bolts holding the rear light assembly
and lenses and was again surprised, sprouts were growing from the cavity
inside the rear lights. Nice green sprouts, unfortunately I am not a big
fan of sprouts (or broccoli). I cleaned the whole rear light assembly,
the wire traces, and bulb contacts. Now, everything works properly.
	You might also have problems with the early type connectors ('86-'88?).
Some of the plastic connectors might have melted. I swapped my rear
light assembly with the one from an '89 Milano and also installed lenses
from a 1991 75 Twinspark (all red, even the reverse light, but the
blinkers blink amber and the reverse light is white when turned on, the
coolest model year if you ask me).

Zamani