Re: insuring Alfa

Yup, just the way most of my daily driver Alfas are insured.  I figured if
the other driver was at fault - I was OK.  That is great as long as you have
a credible independent witness in your favor.  My 79 Euro Alfetta with less
than 60K miles on it is junk as both insurance conpanies denied liability and
there was no witness - two cars totalled, both driven by insured drivers and
no one got a dime.  It was the other guys fault - but I got nothing.  We
tried the legal route - long story - not happy ending...

Ben Higgins
Galveston, TX