VERY tongue in cheek

replying to this part of a recent posting:

"Great news!!!! ARDONA is actively defending the ALFA Logo by
threatening ALFA enthusiasts with legal action. ALFA really cares about
us abandoned Alfisti. The return of ALFA to this long neglected market
must be imminent.'

I see a grim logic in this.  The more Fiat/Alfa harrass the enthusiats
in the US of A, the faster all of us died-in-the-wool Alfa nuts go
away.  That speeds up the process by which the great unwashed forget the
horrible cars that Fiat (and Lancia) foisted upon an unsuspecting public
lo those many years ago.  The faster people forget, the sooner they can
return to our market.  Theyh will have less negative publicity to
overcome, hence and easier sell, on an 'new' unsuspecting public.

Tongue in cheek, here in Southern California, with nothing better to
do.  Maybe I should go out and double check the rouite for the tour "In
Search of Wild Flowers" that will be held on April 2.  Nice roads,
picnin lunch, a good time for all.  Call for details on start time and
location.

Jay Negrin
ARO southern california
enjoying a couple of days of sunshine before another monsioon hits us
this weekend.  (Rhetorical question #13b - Why does it always seem to
rain the hardest on the weekends, when I have outside type of things to
do?  Don't reply.  I don't think I want to know the answer.