Re: nice 15" wheels

This set of wheels is going on the owner's street wise 164.
I will have the tires in next week, and hopefully on the car
shortly thereafter.
re:   http://mastroalfa.com/156rim.htm

Hope they look good... :)

Thanks for the kind words, it's been nuts lately, being a
one man show, and having other responsibilities here. Ugh.
I'm trying to improve our system, but it gets behind here
sometimes.
AlfaBill

Ian Lomax wrote:

> Hey Bill,
>
> Sharp looking wheels.  What are the odds that you could mount up a set, slap
> them on all the cars they fit (GTV6/Milano/164), then take a bunch of photos
> and post them on the web site?  I realize that you risk damaging a set, but
> it would be a great service to Alfisti.  I am going to be in the market for
> aftermarket wheels for my Milano soon
>
> The web offers a number of fascinating ways to improve your business, but
> there are new rules as well.  I think this could be a way to stand out from
> your competition.
>
> Keep up the good work!
>
> Ian Lomax

- --