re: welders

terry / mike:

just a note, I'd agree about the "no flux-core" because
this will make a dirty weld (messy) as compared to using
a backing gas. The CO2 though, I'd disagree with - the
common backing gas used with MIG welding is called
"C-25" and is a mixture of 75% argon and 25% carbon
dioxide (CO2). While straight CO2 will work, most
welding machines are not set up for it.

dave

http://www.MyOwnEmail.com