Re: Use of Alfa Logo

Yesterday I spoke with Tony DiMura (sp?) at ARDONA about use of the Alfa Romeo
logo.

This may not be "official," but Tony told me that the only "legal" use is if
it's *on* an Alfa Romeo. To me that could indicate that you can take a photo of
the front or rear of an Alfa Romeo with the logo visible and legally display it.

I'd suggest you contact ARDONA regarding ANY use of the logo BEFORE you use it,
though.

Bernie Zelazny