CEASE AND DESIST!

I'm not a legal expert, in fact I'm pretty ignorant of the subject, but it
seems to me that ARDONA has a tough row to hoe here. They will have to
contact a lot of people concerning the use of Alfa logos on their personal
web pages and in order to do that they are going to have to expend a lot of
effort just to find out who the "owner" of the website is and what his
mailing address is.

How they are going to do that I don't know but just firing off a threatening
e-mail ain't gonna cut it. If they are as effective at wiping out
unauthorized logo use as they are at "Distributing" Alfas in North America
we probably have little to worry about.

Paul Irvine  - Antioch CA
72 Spider - 79 Sprint Veloce - 82 GTV6
Project Alfa - http://www.crl.com/~pi/project