Re: alfa-digest V7 #1404, Re Bill Harkels Post

Bill, I agree that the situation needs to be accepted for what it is and not
what it might have been.  I don't accept that rudeness on the part of the
Alfa representative is
to be overlooked.  If he can't understand the dialog that transpires here on
the Digest, how are we held to any higher standard for his?  He's an adult,
let him accept reality also.  Rudeness is out.  He can take responsibility
for his language without affecting the job he needs to perform, there is no
inherent conflict there.  He could suggest a way to resolve the conflict just
as many suggested that Colin should.  Both parties stand to benefit from such
a resolution.  Remember the discussion we had going a while back about Alfa
Racers with Joe Carbaccio, this sounds the same to me.
Tim Malaney
St. Louis, Mo.