Factory Service Rep 164 L For Sale

As a former employee of Alfa Romeo, Inc and ARDONA of nearly twenty years-
much of that time as a District Service and Parts Manager- I'd like to offer
my fellow Alfisti and Digesti first call on my personally-owned 1991 164 L
that I plan to sell this month pending the availability of a ordered new
car.  It is an automatic with green metallic and tan leather interior,
sunroof, Michelin MXV-4s mounted on LS alloy wheels.  Having passed the 91K
mile mark a few days ago, I'm sure you will agree having seen the
demonstrated toughness and durability of the 164 chassis over the past ten
years, this 164 is barely broken in and can deliver many tens of thousands
of wonderful Alfa miles to the new owner. As a knowledgeable and over-eager
maintenance provider, you will find that this particular 164 has received
all the updates and fastidious attention over the years I have owned and
driven it and is up to date with all services.  With a Pioneer in dash CD
player and miscellaneous spare parts and technical information available, I
hope those who are seriously looking for the "right" car will consider this
a rarity.  I live in the Hudson River Valley of New York State and have
placed a sale price on the vehicle at $6850.

Since my first production 164 company demonstrator arrived in Port Newark
almost exactly ten years ago today, I thought it a fitting time to move on
to another make of car.  I've driven these wonderful automobiles for ten
continuous and uninterrupted years, perhaps 250K miles and can not think of
a more delightful Alfa Romeo to own, enjoy and believe in.  I am looking for
only one person on the list who feels the same way I do.

Thanks for the bandwidth.  Please contact me privately.  Best Regards, Bob
Little