Re: Logo (+ Donald Trump Trademark Lawsuit)

I'm a long time digester.  The information that I posted regarding the administrative contact for
the domain name "www.alfaromeoinc.com" is readily available to anyone on the Internet knowledgable
of the WHOIS command.   The name, address and telephone number is the information given for that
domain name - perhaps a quick call or letter to this individual could resolve Colin's current
situation.

- -August

Separately, seeing the story about Gallo handling trademark issues reminded me of a small business
which made business cards being sued by Donald Trump for trademark infringement.  The name of the
business? -- Trump Card Company (or something to that effect).  Makes sense - a play on words -
"cards", "trump".  The Donald won the case.

=