Bob Rands wheel torque

Bob, I torque my wheels to 75 ft/lb. I believe, though I am not sure at
the moment, that the factory specs are something like 72-77 ft/lb.

As an aside, I thought it a tad curious, but welcome, the links that the
Official Alfa Romeo site has for the various clubs around the world.
Moreover, in some of the hyper-links on their site for dealers etc there
is always a spot for North America and/or US. Perhaps I'm just in a Coca
Cola (uh oh--Tm infringement...) stupor, or TastyCake high (there I go
again...but I'm not responsible, I'm addicted!), but perhaps something is
afloat. And not just post-pullout flotsam. It would seem to the optimistic
observer that the planets are now in alignment for a return: Chrysler
over with, bad dealers having withered on the vine, starting with a
semi-new slate, good economy and the like. If not, maybe I should just
start drinking only water at lunch...and use the time to wax what Alfas I
do have.

Regards,

Adam