I tried to call Ricardo today:

I spoke with his secretary and left a message.  He
didn't call me back.  I thought maybe this whole flap
could be ended (or expanded) by comment from him on
this.  He, at one time, was a Digest subscriber but
I'm sure he wouldn't jump into THIS fire no matter
what.
Last I heard, their presence in Florida is getting
smaller all the time.  I believe all the parts (what
few were not thrown away) have been moved to Chicago
and I would suspect that ARDONA, as we knew it, will
soon disolve into the N.J. operation.
If you think they are coming back... you're sleeping
with your hands under the covers!!!!!  IMHO.

Dave Miller
Deltona, Florida