Re: ARI and ARDONA

FWIW:

While the building on 9W in Englewood Cliffs, NJ may currently hold some
Alfa offices, it has been the Ferrari HQ for some time.  I grew up in that
area and as of December 1999 it still had the Ferrari name and cars
displayed there.

I remember many years ago when it was the east coast or national Alfa
office, they would rotate the cars on display there every month or so.  I
saw many old Alfa racing cars and regular Alfas on display through the
years.  When Ferrari took over, the displays were just as beautiful - if
not more so.

Under this building was a garage or 'shop' where certain work was done on
the cars.  Not sure what services were offered but I know that the shop was
kept in immaculate condition.

Cheers
Frank
74 GTV, 81 GTV6