Re: ARI and ARDONA

Then Brian Shorey wrote:

> They control the dealer network in North America?  Ha ha..
>
> I can see why they have so much free time.  The question is why it took them
> four entire years (since Dec '95) to track down Colin.  I probably have a few
> years left before they get to me.

It took them four years to track Colin down because all their time and energy is
taken-up with finely honing those brilliant ADONA marketing skills that are
fueling Alfa's (not to mention Fiat's) incredibly impressive success here in
N.A. .... achieving sales figures and a brand presence that're the envy of the
automotive industry the world over!

~ Doug in CT